We believe that with perseverance and hard work, students will rise to the occasion. Teaching is a process of learning from students, colleagues and parents, and we aim to bring a positive attitude, open mind and high expectations for our students into the classroom each day
- Encourage contact between students and faculty.
- Develop reciprocity and cooperation among students.
- Encourage active learning.
- Give prompt feedback.
- Emphasize time on task.
- Communicate high expectations.
- Respect diverse talents and ways of learning.
* Proper vehicle arrangement
* Garden and playground facility
* State-of-the-art building as per University standards
* Classrooms with airy, state-of-the-art furniture
* Application forwarding for all government scholarships
* Organizing regular festivals, anniversaries and cultural programs
* State-of-the-art computer lab and smart T-V based teaching
* Special Events – Teacher’s Day, Hindi Day, Sports Day, Award Ceremony, Annual Festival and Convocation